View Profile DragonsoulX

100 Movie Reviews

Lmao, for something thats been around on this site for 10 years, it still pretty funny.

Wow, I think I've just seen a whole new truth. Not only entertaining, but if one listens, they could actually expand their on mind upon the subject. Quite thrilling to see something like this.

RiverJordan responds:

Thank you! :) I'm glad you got something out of it!

This is one of the funniest adult flashes i've seen in awhile. And some of the pics were pretty funny. Not sure why people get in a uproar over this stuff, since this is NG. Oh well, keep up the funny stuff.

FatBadger responds:

Thank you. Most of the negative reviews are from people who are probably new to NG. The negative reviews are hilarious though, they get so mad/angry. Some of my comments are also making them angry. Some of them are even sending me hateful PMs. I just hope they aren't bugging Tom or other admins over the front page. They don't understand it is supposed to be a joke. Lighten up you uptight assholes.

44 Game Reviews

it's okay, fun for a while, but gets a little old fast.

not bad, pretty fun, but needs more upgrades.

There seems to be a bug that prevents someone from finishing the game. It happens when you go downstairs and past your room, your mood is set back to happy and you restart from day one all over again.

191 Audio Reviews

This is pretty good. Well I haven't done a review in for ever on this site, so not sure how much my opinion matters much. Still quite enjoyable to listen to.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks man. I think it's alright. c:

Great

personally I think it's perfect the way it is. It's got a nice energy that one can feel through out the entire song. Not sure what else to say, cept good job!

bobith88 responds:

Thanks for the review! I haven't written any trance worth uploading in a while, so I'm happy to see this is so well received!

umm

it's okay, though for a backgrounding sound for a flash or game it be okay for, but by itself it's boring. to much of the same thing it seems. maybe add a few more sounds to it and it would sound alot better along with it being more like a horror song.

AliceMako responds:

Well, it´s a drone. And this is one fairly heavy on the bells, whistles and transitions as is really.

Doing as you suggest would undoubtedly make for a more stimulating track but that´s entirely not what i had in mind for this.

So yeah, this might be background material for who knows what or for folks who happen to be into this kind of thing :3

weeeeeeeeeeee!