Rapid Rampage Rapid Rampage

it's okay, fun for a while, but gets a little old fast.

No Cleaner No Cleaner

not bad, pretty fun, but needs more upgrades.

Shooting in the Dark Shooting in the Dark

There seems to be a bug that prevents someone from finishing the game. It happens when you go downstairs and past your room, your mood is set back to happy and you restart from day one all over again.

Oh, My Candy! Oh, My Candy!

An nice little game to pass the time with, but there are many like this one though, and even though it's a nice little spin on it, gets a little old after a while.

Gyossait Gyossait

meh

it could have been much better. the controls were too glitchy and your not really told much. Normally that wouldn't be a big deal, but with the way this game is, it's kind of needed. You could probably do better then this. Overall this game looks good, but just doesn't have what is needed to be good.

Scuba Scuba

One thing

it's really good and allows for many things to be done. I just have one little thing that might help out if you decide to make another game like this, don't allow dirt to be a super big resource. I was actually able to go and farm dirt for everything i need, just about. You give dirt too much use. If you took that away, the game would have a nice challenge of actually finding the minerals that you need instead of just creating it out of dirt. Overall it was a good game, nice and relaxing.

Arkandian Revenant Arkandian Revenant

great game

I've always enjoyed playing these types of games. Pretty good, also for those having problems playing, update your flash player.

Double Life Double Life

meh good for abit

But as others have sad before, there are a few (quite a few) points that need to be addressed. The other thing i'd like to see in the shop is a little desciption of each weapons, at least what they are and do before upgrade. (minigun for instance, need to add in it takes a few seconds before firing.) Also, the way some of the enemies spawn make it kind of hard to clear certain levels, that and in some places it's pretty damn annoying to kill something and then get attacked by something that you can't see cause it has blended into the level. >.<

Overall it could be better, but it's worth a little time to have fun with.

RPG Shooter: Starwish RPG Shooter: Starwish

errr

great game, only one thing, reminds me of FFVIII, actually all of the Final Fantasy games before FFX, lol.

Dead Space Invaders Dead Space Invaders

hehe

pretty damn funny. even though it was short, still funny.

I-smel responds:

I delivered the joke n then bowed out, no use paddin it out.