35m Psytrance Mix 35m Psytrance Mix

This is pretty good. Well I haven't done a review in for ever on this site, so not sure how much my opinion matters much. Still quite enjoyable to listen to.

Lashmush responds:

Thanks man. I think it's alright. c:

Into the Cave Into the Cave

This is pretty good. It has a nice vibe about it. Keep up the nice work. 5 out of 5

Eve's End {CF} Eve's End {CF}

Great

personally I think it's perfect the way it is. It's got a nice energy that one can feel through out the entire song. Not sure what else to say, cept good job!

bobith88 responds:

Thanks for the review! I haven't written any trance worth uploading in a while, so I'm happy to see this is so well received!

Horror Drone - Halloween2011 Horror Drone - Halloween2011

umm

it's okay, though for a backgrounding sound for a flash or game it be okay for, but by itself it's boring. to much of the same thing it seems. maybe add a few more sounds to it and it would sound alot better along with it being more like a horror song.

AliceMako responds:

Well, it´s a drone. And this is one fairly heavy on the bells, whistles and transitions as is really.

Doing as you suggest would undoubtedly make for a more stimulating track but that´s entirely not what i had in mind for this.

So yeah, this might be background material for who knows what or for folks who happen to be into this kind of thing :3

Mission Completed XL Mission Completed XL

i'm 5 days late

but i'm honored you would put this song up for me. XD It's also a really great song, and definitely gives one a sense of accomplishment. Great work and hope to hear more songs from ya soon.

Ghost in the mirror Ghost in the mirror

Simple

but great. It's slow but gives one a feeling of creepiness or something is about to happen. hope to hear more of your work, after a few songs I think i've become a fan, XD.

Maverlyn responds:

Cool :) thanks!

Mission Completed! Mission Completed!

kewl

if you were to make this into a song, it'd be really awesome i'm sure of that.

Maverlyn responds:

Hmm... ^_~

Edit: I just did :P

Crystal Canyon Crystal Canyon

nice

also don't let the score bother ya too much, score these days on what they like and not how hard someone worked on a song. at least i see that alot now. anywho enough of me rambling, keep up the good work.

Kreyowitz responds:

Thanks, it's nice to see that people actually DO enjoy some of the stuff I make!

Into the Pirate Bay Into the Pirate Bay

yarr!

lol, listening to it, i can understand why you were thinking pirates. great song too.

SoundReaper responds:

Yarr! Thanks ! ;)

Street Brawling Street Brawling

this takes me back

i remeber playing those games when i was a kid, lol.